Daniel focuses on clients of all ages to help them stay physically and mentally fit all year round. Daniel has 40 years of active sports experience at every performance level, 25 years of experience in mental and physical coaching, and 10 years in the national team of Czechoslovakia and Slovakia (swimming, modern pentathlon).
– Eight-year sports gymnasium
– FTVŠ UK/SVF, STU/MBA
– Certified fitness trainer I. II.
– World Cup medalist (modern pentathlon)
– X-time finalist of the WC, ME, SP (modern pentathlon)
– X-time champion of Czechoslovakia and Slovakia (swimming, modern pentathlon)
– Personal coach – finding an individual way to achieve the goal of improving strength, fitness and overall physical and mental health as efficiently and healthily as possible
– Consulting in the field of proper lifestyle management
– Body remodeling (targeted weight loss and muscle gain)
– Variations of strength, conditioning and functional training (CORE, HIIT, TRX)